Sunday, July 18, 2010

Speaking of Dexter ...

So last week I was illegally watching them on the internet. I decided to go ahead and pay for the last 6 episodes since it's the right thing to do and I could watch them as fast as I wanted. But of course, after I waited 30 minutes for them to all download, each one was skipping! Dammit, computer, I paid $1.99 per episode for that.

I think it's just another sign I need to buy a new laptop. I spent 15 minutes reading Apple's website and random Mac forums trying to figure out what was wrong but after disabling a bunch of stuff, it was still being stupid.

Today my laptop went all nuts while I was trying to play Family Feud on Facebook.  It's almost four years old so I am not all that surprised but I'm still annoyed. I want a new laptop. I want one that's lighter and I don't have to position the AC adapter cord in a certain way to use it. But I don't really want to spend the money on it.

Back to Dexter, I won't spoil anything if you haven't watched it, but what.the.fuck was up with that ending? Ugh! Hurry up September.

No comments:

Post a Comment