Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No ma'am!

It's the first full day of ATL vacation and we're being lazy. It's awesome. Later Jami and I are going to get out and see a movie and hit up Orange Julius. YAY! I know you are all as excited as I am.

We played Wii last night and it turns out, that I'm naturally a pretty good Wii bowler. But I am not good at Wii tennis, baseball, or Mario Kart. I think I can improve my Mario kart tonight. Maybe I need alcohol to drive a cartoon kart. There is a bucket of margaritas in the freezer with my name on it (well, and Jami's name).

The trip here was pretty uneventful. I woke up at 3:20 yesterday because I couldn't sleep. I swung by Shipley and picked up some kolaches for the Georgians. Apparently Georgia hasn't discovered the yumminess of kolaches yet. I was at the airport bright and early by 5:30 for my 7 a.m. flight. Security didn't even notice the pursefull of kolaches. Every time I got something out of it though, my nose filled with the smell of cheese and sausage. drool.

The people watching at the airport is always awesome but the best thing yesterday was a lady on my flight. She had on her "I-am-going-to-Atlanta" pants.

I couldn't take a pic at IAH because it was so quiet at our gate and the Blackberry doesn't have an option to turn the sound off on the camera. (I'm guessing stalkers don't use blackberry camera phones.) Luckily she was right there when I walked off the plane. I give you Atlanta Pants:


The red squares are your standard Coca-Cola logos and the white squares have the vintage saying "it's the real thing" on them. I am guessing she bought them at the World of Coca-Cola on a previous trip (or she's really odd and lives in Atlanta and wasn't being a tourist). I'll be on the lookout tomorrow for any of those pants' cousins.

Today's highlight will be the Orange Julius I'll be drinking later.

No comments:

Post a Comment