Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lake house laziness

I spent the weekend at Lake Livingston being a complete and total lazy ass and it was amazing. Unfortunately I had to work Friday until 6:30 so I missed night one of Girls Weekend. I drove up straight from work on Friday though and did my best to make up from it. I'm pretty sure my liver is in shape for Vegas now (I fly out February 18).  My goal for 2012 is to spend more time doing fun stuff and less time working. Girls weekend was the beginning of that. I have trips to Vegas and Disney World planned for the next several months.

View from where I was reading by the water, drink in hand


Since I'm too lazy to type up anything witty or funny, here are some pics. I haven't gotten over my Instagram obsession yet, by the way.



View from the porch 

Test tube shooters that tasted like medicine

Beautiful sunset



Laura Tebowing and me Fostering

2 comments:

  1. Watch out you may read in the news shortly, "Pharmaceutical company passing off medication that wont sell as shooters."

    ReplyDelete