Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I might be the most boring person on Earth

I sometimes have really good ideas for blog posts but they usually occur while I'm driving or about to fall asleep so then when I do sit down and think "I should blog" I have nothing to share.  This is another one of those times.

I spent the day in bed with a migraine. I haven't had one this bad in a long time. It still hurts but a lot less and I had to get out of the bed or there was no way I'd be able to sleep tonight. I haven't been to the doctor in months so I have no Imitrex to take. I self medicated with Alleve at 8 this morning. And then took some more and drank some coffee around 3:30. I should probably eat something as well but the sleeping cat in my lap doesn't look like he wants to be disturbed.

Holy crap daytime TV sucks. I am actually looking forward to the local news at 5.

Speaking of news, Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was moved to Houston last week and there have been 10 news trucks lined up on the street where my parking garage is at work. I've been keeping an eye out for Bill Weir so I can stalk him, but no suck luck. I haven't seen anyone famous but I'll keep looking.

Yeah, I guess that about sums up everything that is going on. I really am boring. I'm still working crazy hours but I think the end is in sight. The deadline for applicants to apply is February 1. I'll probably work some this weekend since I was out today but then it should be almost back to normal.

When I'm not at work, I'm pretty much reading my Kindle that I got for my birthday. It's nonstop fun around here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment